SlotForum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I regret that I didn´t take my Tape Recorder with me, because the sound, especially of this one, was just incredible

·
Registered
800 Posts
They must have had a sale on red paint. The yellow and black cars were either repainted or very rare
I'm guessing Ferrari people like red.

Nice pictures, I'd not only forget a tape recorder but I'd also forget the camera so you're way ahead of me. Thank you for posting them.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Nuro,
would you race your Enzo, if you had one?

They did some consistency driving on the F1 part of the circuit with some F50 and Enzos competing against the Modenas. The Enzo did not look too perfect in tight chicanes, even if compared to a standard F360 Challenge Stradale. But this may be related to the drivers, because when Michael Schumacher took some rounds on the Maserati MC12, which obviously is pretty narrow to the Enzo at least engine wise, it looked very very different.

Btw., all images are OpenSource, use them in whatever context you like. If anybody wants to have high resolution versions for print, just send me mail ([email protected]) with image number(s). One image = 3-4 MB.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Well aBIll...as the italians say: Ferrari disponible sollo in rosso...wich means: Ferrari´s only comes in red
. Then again "sale on red paint"..who knows

·
Registered
800 Posts
I noticed most Ferraris were red. I was wondering about that. Being an uneducated ******* suburbanite I don't know these things

would you race your Enzo, if you had one?

In a heart beat. If that pig was designed to run, it's going to run
I am firmly against show cars. Cars are for driving and if it isn't going to be driven it isn't worth the space it occupies. Want to 'look'? Take a picture and look at that because if I get my mitts on that thing it's going to be driven.

Hmm, maybe this is why Ford won't let me take out a GT
Bah, you look at pictures, you drive cars

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Driving - yes, you are right.
But racing - that´s something more, because competitors in a race usually are getting closer than cars in normal traffic...

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
again - you´re right. That´s what makes racing an excitement.
My point was: owners of a Ferrari Enzo may be a different breed than we are...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts