SlotForum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Premium Member
7,861 Posts
Hmmm, I generally dislike Ferrari cars but the 360 and this one too have pleasing look to 'em.

Not sure I'd liken them to Supras though?
The spy shots I've seen of the 'Vette look a tad like someone in the Orient penned it though.

They still making them out of tupperware?

Tee, hee.

· Premium Member
7,861 Posts
QUOTE Having said all that, the only super-car with no bootspace that I would really put up with is a ford GT or GT40!

Tee, hee (MkII)

What was it the fuzzy guy achieved? Oh, yeah, 8 miles to the gallon!!

· Premium Member
7,861 Posts
I have to say, well I don't but I will, that whilst killing time in Borders yesterday I read a little bit in a magazine about the space-age plastic car and what you say of the dynamics appears to be true, from their brief acquaintance with it. They chose to compare it to some Porker and were not at all dismissive.

I think they have their work cut out in Europe to convince folk that it can do corners, mind.

It ain't my kind of aspirational car, though. I'd take a 360 if you forced me.

· Premium Member
7,861 Posts
QUOTE ...or you drive a mundane Yank-Tank with zero prestige and a K-Mart image...

Yeah, I admit it - I'm a snob. I'd pass on the K- Mart look and go with some breeding and an illustrious heritage. It doesn't matter just how fast these damn things are because 90% of the buyers wouldn't be up for the job of pilot anyhoo.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.