SlotForum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This rather nicely detailed 1:24-ish item came my way while racing at Neuvic sur l'Isle this weekend. I believe it to be a 275P2 unless my more learned friends can contradict me?

I haven't had the cover off the pan yet but it must be a battery box. Made in Macau... by whom? Would love to use the train of spur gears to drive it after conversion! :LOL:

Richard

Car Land vehicle Vehicle Computer keyboard Hood
Wheel Tire Motor vehicle Automotive tire Automotive exterior
Automotive lighting Hood Motor vehicle Automotive tire Automotive design

·
Administrator
10,506 Posts
It's a "Ferrari 300/P2" according to the box Richard - photos coming...

Be careful on storage, because the plastic wheels melt! I just took mine out of the box... well, I tried, but the car was stuck to the bottom!

The only brand I can see on the box is a small logo that's marked H.U.

Don

·
Kitbasher
4,611 Posts
This rather nicely detailed 1:24-ish item came my way while racing at Neuvic sur l'Isle this weekend. I believe it to be a 275P2 unless my more learned friends can contradict me?

I haven't had the cover off the pan yet but it must be a battery box. Made in Macau... by whom? Would love to use the train of spur gears to drive it after conversion! :LOL:

Richard

View attachment 308898
Interesting gear train!

·
Premium Member
1,148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Thank you "my more learned friends"! The H.U. seems likely because you can see the shell is light blue underneath the brushed-on red paint.

A timely and lucky find (cheap too!) with little work to do once the body is prised off. Next question, what did H.U. stand for?!

Joel, it was one of several interesting things including a Strombecker Scarab shell bought from that "mad old Frenchman" (!) 'GeGe' Lambert while we were racing ScaleAuto at NCPC Neuvic this past weekend, who of course won the 1:24 race at Bordo recently .

Richard

·
Premium Member
5,432 Posts
Here is one that languished on E-Pay France for several months... now sold for 20 Euros.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts