SlotForum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
... Regards for all, thank you very much for the welcome that you give me. I put my photos of a work of last year. I hope that you like.

small lizard = "lagartija" in Spanish language.

... I project with the base of a chassis and Abarth Reprotec's body, Pattos Place's transfers, rims and front optical in Evolution Slot aluminium, all the gums are front tires of the Abarth Reprotec. The simulated engine this one transformed on the base of the original one.

... Many regards from Spain

·
Registered
979 Posts
Great conversion quemazda!

I have seen various 'lagartijakit' conversions on slotcenter.net and have really loved the results. One in particular was the Nissan Patrol 'Panasonic' - do you have any pics / details of that one... please!

Cheers

Mark

·
Registered
29 Posts
Many thanks.
... The Nissan was based on a few bodies that I commercializes last year with the mark Lagartija Kit. The chassis to adapt is that of the Mitsubishi pajero TT with all his mechanic.

Another real version with sponsor Motul

If you need any photos or details you say it to me please.
...I ask to excuse my evil use of the language

kind regards

·
Registered
979 Posts
Quemazda, thats the one!

Did you use the old exin SCX Nissan Patrol, or was a brand new resin cast body?

Cheers

Mark

·
Registered
979 Posts
Juan,

I am interested, are the bodies unpainted? And if so what sort of price would you have in mind for one?

Thanks,

Mark

·
Registered
220 Posts
Fabrizio,

Nicely done

I agree with McLaren, enter the Small Car Proxy, we need some more competition for all those Monster Minis!

Another PRS kit - that's a name I'm not familiar with here in the US but I see it quite a bit on this site - anyone have any links? I'm very impressed with those wheels and tires - and afraid of any cars in the race with them!

JT

·
Registered
220 Posts
Fabrizio and Mark,

Thanks for the info. Very nice models, I'm not usually one for pick-ups, but there's no escaping the American in me:

I see they also sell Reprotec Seat 600 chassis, tires and wheels. Tires and wheels are about the same size as my Artin, though probably more detailed (and rounder?).

JT

·
Registered
979 Posts
JT, Pendle also sell these mini pick-ups as RTR or in kit form, a bit pricey but cool anyway. Try visiting www.pendleslotracing.co.uk, or drop them an email.

Oh, love the progress on the Mazda R360 project on the other thread!

Cheers

Mark

·
Dave Kennedy
541 Posts
That's a great car, you've got quite an eye for detail.

DK

1 - 20 of 28 Posts