SlotForum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Frederick
1,054 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello again
This is just a short thread about the Scalextric Corvette L88. I have noticed that the Corvette is a little bit fiddly to take apart and put together again. After you unscrew the screws the back comes off quite easily but the front can get caught to the light bulbs. Putting it back together again is also quite hard as there is a fair bit of sliding, pulling and clicking things back into place. I think it took me between 20 and 30 minutes just to oil the car. What I want to know is if anyone also has these problems with these corvettes and some helpful tips about how to make it easier to take apart and put it back together. I'll be looking forward to trying out your ideas because I don't want to spend half an hour just oiling my car.

·
Frederick
1,054 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm glad to hear that you have overcome the problems with your corvette monquispot . I've actually noticed that a few things are loose near the front of my car and wobble and move abour will I'm trying to oil it. Maybe if I can stick those things in place it might be easier to take apart and put together again.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts