SlotForum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
FINCLEY MANOR SCALEXTRIC CLUB, FINCHLEY MANOR GARDEN CENTRE, 120 EAST END ROAD, FINCHLEY N2 ORZ,

ANNOUNCEMENT !!!! WE WILL NOW BE RACING ON TUESDAYS NOT MONDAYS... THIS TUESDAY 17th JUNE WILL BE OUR FIRST, EVERYONE IS WELCOME TO COME ALONG, THE CLUB ROOM STILL NEEDS A BIT OF FINISHING OFF, BUT THE TRACK IS READY TO ROCK !!!!!!

OVER THE NEXT FEW WEEKS WE WILL BE MAKING THE PLACE A BIT MORE HOMELY (DON'T WORRY I'M NOT GOING TO BRING THE MISSUS) WITH THE COMPLETION OF THE UPSTAIRS AREA AND VARIOUS OTHER LITTLE ENHANCEMENTS 'TV, DVD, FUSBALL TABLE, BOARD GAMES, EVEN SOME TRACK SCENERY' BUT IN THE MEANTIME WHY NOT COME ALONG AND RACE, OR EVEN JUST HAVE LOOK AROUND, YOU NEVER KNOW YOU MIGHT JUST ENJOY IT!!
By the way this Tuesday we will be using Ninco GT cars with NC5 motors the only exception is that the Mosler is not allowed, Slot it running gear is allowed, but no silicon or silicon type tyres thankyou.... by the way the Slot it 'P' series tyres seem to work well, as do the standard Ninco ones. Oh yes it will be £5.00 if you want to race or FREE if you just want to have a look, as it's our first night we will probably be more interested in chatting and meeting old and hopefully new friends/members, so don't let's get too serious about the racing, let's just have a bit of fun....

Also we would be very interested in any ideas for rules and classes of cars, which cars, tyres, motors etc work well (or not), and any other ideas people might have for running a sucessful Scalex club, cheers, Nobby

·
Marc Abbott
1,912 Posts
Once the holiday period sets in and I'm not tied up teaching these damn half-wit students, I'll have some free time to come along for race or two.
By the looks of things, I'm going to need a few ventures to Finchley in order to get used to the many twists and turns before the Champions League gets going again later in the year.

ABBO

1 - 3 of 3 Posts