SlotForum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I just added a couple of video clips to our site...kinda shows how a race would look.
I'll get better videos once we start racing. We'll probably do 5 or 10 lap sprints (but each "lap" is 3 times around the track)

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
I'm about to build a speedway - it was actually a 1/4 mile tri-oval I think- I'm quite seriously considering copying the idea of the bullring - it looks grouse!

·
Registered
135 Posts
Really nice track!
Love the movies you posted on the website, I can just feel how fun it would be to race. I can imagine there would be quite some pushing in the crossings when you are entering them as second car... Probably it's even better to be in second possition than first in them.

/Stefan

·
Peter Christie
1,835 Posts
Excellent,....great video...excellent concept

·
Phil Kalbfell
3,381 Posts
Interesting concept. might add to the old saying "running in ever decreasing circles until you run up your own A...." well almost.

Let us know how it goes once you start racing on it. Good way to get plenty of track ina small area.

Phil

·
Registered
35 Posts
Bravo, Luf.

There's nothing "ordinary" about that oval!

Fantastic outside-the-box thinking on that. You keep demonstrating that wood really is a blank sheet of paper... ready for whatever new ideas you can come up with.

Nils

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.