SlotForum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there. I found this site this morning before i left for work( i think i'm becoming obsessed,which is a little worrying). They seem to be selling scaley bits at a cheaper price than ebay! Has anyone here used this site? I don't want to go in all gung ho just to find that my account has been emptied in china or somewhere else! I need some pit bits and crossovers and the like.
Thanks in advance,Nick

·
Registered
239 Posts
hi davekp

these are about the same price as hobby craft used to charge. i think they buy in bankrupt stock and just knock it out, quick turnover. but never heard of this store . let us know how you get on.

hobby craft no longer sell digital peices or cars the stores are selling up there stock and not replacing it you will only be able to buy track soon

·
Registered
226 Posts
Thanks Davekp.
God I hate computers, I'm c**p with these things, one finger jobbie and very limited at that If you know what I mean.

cabbyman

·
Premium Member
1,659 Posts
I've ordered 2 x XLC digital lane changers as they are a bargain at £22 each. Had the dispatch confirmation on the same day!

·
David.
1,140 Posts
Maybe you could get another bank account for on line shopping and just put the minimum amount necessary in to make sure you don't lose out too badly if the worst does happen.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hi all. Been to a couple of Hobbycraft stores this week. Bought a boat load of really cheap stuff, including some pitlanes (5) for a tenner each, XLC's the same, some incar chips for £2.99!!! Some track packs for £1.99 each. Some absolute bargains. I spent about £100. The wife went mental, but what can you do?
Got nearly everything i need now.
Cheers Nick

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi all,

I ordered the APB from Firestar for 99 GBP + 20 GBP international postage which worked out to be $50-70 AUS saving if I purchased in AUS. Shipping was about a week and have not had an issue with the APB to date. Additionally I got a 10% discount as I used a online discount code at the time of purchase (KV882256 google and you will find a lot of different discounts available for Firestar).

For me it was bang for buck and a double thumbs up...

Cheers

1 - 11 of 11 Posts