Slot Cars Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Point taken.

Sorry about my outburst elsewhere.

(everybody is now wondering what this soap story line is all about? Moped making up! What have we missed?
)

Moped

·
Registered
2,493 Posts
I would rant and rave at such a blatent plug! why not ask SLLC if they will post piccys on our board?

Wrong thing to do.

Inte

p.s I was joking about privvy plates you know.. car dont really go faster with them!

·
Registered
28 Posts
The latest we have is that the Fly GT40 (W05) is expected shortly (no really). This is a limited edition black GT40 which has the Bruce McLaren figure and we have been assured it will be here in the next 2 weeks, maybe even as early as next week.

GetSlotted

·
Registered
186 Posts
There are some new pics at getslotted of a complete fly Gulf GT40. it's the 68 rodriguez car. it does look a bit different to the hornby machine, with a higher tail and more accurate wheels (a weak point on the scaley JWA GT40s)

·
Ric Woods
817 Posts
I must say that looks pretty good to me! I hope they can overcome what seems to be a problem with the motor overheating.

Mooster

·
Registered
349 Posts
curious way of advertising this model given the perpensity of racing cars in the 60's to burst into flames upon crashing...much to the peril of the drivers.

looks great though!

will have to consider carefully which models to buy since I already have all the Scaley versions - I'm not a fan of duplicating models of the same prototype in my collection...

bring 'em on Fly.

Cheers, Ken R

1 - 15 of 15 Posts