SlotForum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Premium Member
7,847 Posts
Every shot I've so far seen of this one has left me thinking something ain't quite right with the model. Same with these.

No doubt in my mind, they'll stick with their broad interpretation of what 1:32nd really is.

Nice seatbelts.

· Premium Member
7,847 Posts
Interesting info there, Meco. But surely the mold has been made on the driver figure now, are they going to re-tool him?

Certainly your post gives me cause to be hopeful. I'd love a Mirage as well as a 72.

I wonder how many of us have THAT Corgi model?

· Premium Member
7,847 Posts
CAUTION OPINION BEING AIRED

Sorry folks, those Ciberslot photos seal it for me. VMG are the Kings of Chunky. That ain't the profile of the Lotus 72 that I remember. No sir.

I'm prepared to accept that in its long history (six years?) it may have undergone some changes but that ain't the classic profile I know and love.

As far as I'm concerned the field is still wide open for someone to step up and give us some decent 1:32 representations of Can Am and 70's F1.

· Premium Member
7,847 Posts
Beardog, is that motor in the Ninco karts not a more suitable option? I've only seen one once or twice and from my dodgy memory it looked quite compact.

Only other option I could offer would be to make the little Mabuchi a stressed member....

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.