Had to give up on the Google translation after;
QUOTE With respect to the axes the buttock is strongly united to the chassis...
QUOTE Of the behavior of the car with magnet little we can count. The car goes like a shot, it does not make strangers and only a little behind goes away if salts very happened of the curve. Like any magnetic one that boasts you have to make absolute bestialities so that the magnet lets make its work and the car leaves dismissed of the track.
Guess I'll just have to wait for her arrival on my doorstep.
I had quickly looked at this yesterday but not commented yet.
You sure can get some giggles from Google when the writer uses colloquialisms!
But I'm sure it would work similarly when taking English vernacular to Spanish in the same situation.
Let's see . . .
QUOTE With respect to the axes the buttock is strongly united to the chassis...'Buttock', from similar, previous translations would seem to equate to "rear', 'rear end', back end'. Let's shove that into Google from English to Spanish and possibly guess what happens (I'll do that later).
QUOTE Of the behavior of the car with magnet little we can count. 'You can't count on (rely on) the car's behaviour with a magnet - well that makes sense anyway.
QUOTE The car goes like a shot, it does not make strangers and only a little behind goes away if salts very happened of the curve.How's about 'It goes like the proverbial shitoffashovel and takes no prisoners'?
I'm not sure about the 'salts'. Maybe a revelation will strike during the afternoon stint in the office. Possibly a connection with Epsom or Andrews Liver Salts - you know the one with the commercial,
"Feeling low, down, depressed? Has the bottom fallen out of your world?"
"Then take ANDREW'S to perk you up and let the world fall out of your bottom!"
QUOTE Like any magnetic one that boasts you have to make absolute bestialities so that the magnet lets make its work and the car leaves dismissed of the track.Something on the lines of 'Like any over-magged car, you have to drive like a complete bastard before the mag gives up and throws you off like a bag of shite'?
Sincere apologies to Admin for any subtly perceived offence, but this is a serious communication problem and must be approached in a down-to-earth manner in order to properly clarify any possible inter-lingual confusion.
(Edit by all means, but ONLY on condition that you either produce a more lucid or more humorous translation job on it - preferably both)!
First I'm not Spanish and my english have to improve. Nevertheless I'll try to translate parts of the SlotCenter test and add some coments of the spanish revue "Más Slot" (in english "More Slot"
The more important things are:
1) The model have to liveries the Takata test car in black and the Mobil 1. Overall the model is almost perfect and the decoration level very good. The interior of the car is sparse (this is due to the type of motor used: the NC-2 type and these words are mine!);
2) The first cars in the market have the Cartrix motor TX-4 ([email protected]), wich is used in cars with four whells drive (I guess the Hiunday use it). Someone of Cartrix told me this: very soon will be available a new motor TX-2.4, with [email protected]
3) The chassis is flexible and very flat. With the new Reprotec screws ("Más Slot") the body can swing over the chassis very well absorving the vibrations and improving the performance.
3) The test on track: the transmition was very noisy and the motor was under power.
4) With magnet the car beahave very well and the driver have to drive in the limits to de-slot the car.
5) Without magnet, the car is noisy and is more evident the lack of power.
From "Más Slot", they add two important points:
1) The body is heavy (26.4gr) against 86.2gr complete (88.2gr with magnet).
2) The GC is somehow high because the weigth of the body.
In both cases they tunned the car with Slot.It parts, like crown, axles, bushings and whells. "Más Slot" goes further changing the motor to Ninco NC-5. IMHO, the Cartrix TX-2.3 is better ([email protected], almost the same electrical brake).
WARNING: the distance between the motor and the rear axle in this model is bigger than the usual, so to put the TX-2.3, TX-2.4 or NC-5 the use of a special pinion is need. The pinion is from Cartrix and have the reference 1119R and have a small shaft prolongation.
I hope this give an idea of this new car for the GTS championships (I'm waiting for it, maybe tomorow it arrives!)
A forum community dedicated to slot car owners and enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about collections, racing, displays, models, track layouts, styles, reviews, accessories, classifieds, and more!