SlotForum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Phil Smith
2,622 Posts
Yep, I'll be there, my favourite meeting of the year
(sorry Bordeaux)
Will be staying back at the Hotel Du Lac this year after last years debacle at the Premier Classe!

·
Kitbasher
4,250 Posts
Sounds like a plan Phil, the Premier was anything but...

Can I book a seat with you this early?

Already booked in with Vincent to race

·
Registered
2,509 Posts
Errr, I think meant eligible cars there...

Agree with the sentiments regarding the Troisième Classe we suffered last time. Was even worse on the Sunday night with the coach-load of Czech schoolkids on their way to a shop-lifting expedition in London.

Coop

·
Registered
213 Posts
I,m packing my ta-ta bag as Itryp ,like Eddie I,m bringing my tottenham car aswell, just in case.
same travelling arrangements as last year?. I suppose I.m on the roof-rack again?

·
Registered
213 Posts
Owen, the class is what ever Bordo is, so its Le Mans untill 68 inclusive.Le Monstre is in, perhaps under your rather rapid Revell lotus 23 chassis?

·
Administrator
9,652 Posts
No Ralph, general Bordo rules, but the class is always Sports/GT for the Flanders meeting...

And we'll get a ruling on vac-forms, but theoretically they're ok...

Vincent? thermo ou pas thermo? (say "yes sir")

Don

·
John Roche
4,158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I don't thnk vac forms are a problem but handling bodies are. Also the diameter (or lack of) and width of the rear tyres on last years winner were taking the proverbial. Obviously Vincent is aware of this and I'm sure it won't happen this year.

Cheers

John

·
Registered
213 Posts
Don, You are correct , of course, a think I had an elderly moment there.
Gentlemen, I feel you should make it clear that the contentious car was the 1/24 winning car, the 1/32 winner was totally within the SPIRIT aswell as the rules of the event and I,m sure Vincent will have had a flemish equivalent of a trip behind the bicycle sheds with wily Willy.

·
Registered
260 Posts
Hi everybody!

Thanks to John for this advert.

Concerning the rules, all details will be specified soon. The rules will be near the same as last year but with precisions concerning the handling bodies... (not allowed).

For the best organisation of this event, please send your entries to my email adress.
Regards,

Vincent

1 - 15 of 15 Posts