SlotForum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
325 Posts
We have a little private race club. Just 4 (older) drivers! One uneven week numbers we race at my place on my rally track Col du Darc. On even week numbers we race at Flitsz place.
Begin 2005 I swap my normal track (Parkzoom) for a rally track. This year we have the intention to replace the track at Flitsz place for a wooden track!
Before we remove the old track maybye it´s fun to see where we race at the moment.

Flitsz is a member on SF but not very actif. Has no webspace so I do the pimping with his track. Pictures are mine but al the creative work you see is Flitsz work!
Flits has a few goals with this track:
Playable for his son
Fun to race with two drivers
Two marshals must do the job

So enjoy and when we starting to build the wooden track……………. Sure we will show it here on SF!

A quick overlook

The long straight

It was a Good Year at Flitsz track

How is braking first?

Rider positions. One marshal stands between the riders. The second marshal at the far end

Flitsz and his pride

The boxes

Some instructions?

Boxes #2

That famous girl you now

He! We are on telly!

Most needed supplies

Startgrid

And we can race at night

Our special track clean device

Flitsz has also a smal rally track: you can find it here on SF:
The Tiny Mobile Rally Track, The complete project file

Details about our private race club you find also on SF:
The best of DARC (the life of 4 race fiends), Warning: many pics

·
Registered
446 Posts
Love the tracks

Cheers Nick

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
QUOTE Flits has a few goals with this track:
Playable for his son
Fun to race with two drivers
Two marshals must do the job

You know some days just work out perfectly. I just scored a Goodwood Chicane off E-Pay and was trying to think of how I wanted to set out a track. I'll put that roughly where the Castrol bridge is I think.

This idea will fit perfectly with my room. I have about 17 feet for the length of the table then some latitude with the width.

Most importantly most of the time the people racing will be myself and my two boys (three and nine) so I'm chasing the same goals. How cool is that?

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
GastheerG,

I thought you might be interested in what my sons & myself have planned - it's based firmly on this track. I'd be interested in any comments too.

The Goodwood Chicane being in is set in concrete. The long chicane and hump back bridge are in for the moment for the boy's amusement. I'll see how they go before I put the track in permanently & landscape.

The track will run right to left along the main straight.

Thanks for the inspiration mate!

Eno.

·
Registered
1,133 Posts

I've actually flipped the circuit and accidentally deleted the other image - sorry!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.