SlotForum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was at my local shop picking up the new Fly 365 this evening(A-652). Really like the new livery. I noticed that the A-652 car in the case had disc brake details visible thru the rims. I didn't remember seeing the in the first issue (A-651) on my car at home. So when I asked to purchase the new 365 the clerk brought out one from under the cabinet and this one didn't have any disc brakes!?!. So I asked to see a couple others and out of the 4 they had 2 had the brakes applied and 2 didn't. When I returned home I check my A-651 and it didn't have the brakes details either. So my question is which is correct? Does anyone own A-651 with visible brake detail. My A-652 has it. Should it? Or is this just a case of "Who was working the wheel dept that day at Fly" or "Nobody told the new guy"? Just curious I guess, cause I like the car's either way. But the brakes bring out the wheel just like in the GT-40.

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
Hi 58fury,

Thanks for sharing that rather intriguing info.

I have just checked my Ferrari, the A-651 which doesn't have any disk brakes either...

Crap, wish you hadn't told me now.

I did think that some disc brakes would have been nice just as a passing observation, now it looks like that was Fly's intention all along!

It appears to be luck of the draw.

Best regards,

Jamie

·
Registered
329 Posts
Hey there!

I purchased the recent Thelma and Louise by Fly and it didn't have any doors or a gear shift!!!!

Luckily I bought it from a first clss outfit who changed it over for me

I don't think Fly's QC has ever been exactly first class and it doesn't seem to be improving. As you say, luck of the draw I think.

Cheers,

Julian.

·
Registered
549 Posts
Okay, I hold my hands up - I don't know the answer to this one, as I am typing this from home. However, it is a very good observation! I will check with Fly and the stock in my warehouse and get back to you all.
Aaron

·
Registered
549 Posts
Yep, as posted in another thread, your Ferrari 365 should have disc brakes visible through the wheel spokes. If your doesn't have them, email me your name and address and I will send you some.

Fly have admitted there was a problem with these, and are quite happy to help, hence the offer above!

Aaron

·
Registered
2,587 Posts
This could go pear shaped! Another way off topic potential `What my car had missing when I bought it` The missing tyre would take some beating though!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts