SlotForum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just released at a terrible price in the UK (81 GBP is the cheapest I've seen).

I can send you ONE for 100 Euros (around 67,19 GBP), sending costs to the UK included.

Recorded mail would be 5 euros more (around 3,36 GBP).

Anyone interested ?

·
Registered
446 Posts
On Ebay, ones in the US are going for around £50. Some are more like £40 from Germany. You could ship them into the UK, and sell them for about £90.

·
Registered
2,241 Posts
I am not a dealer. I simply won two of them on Ebay, and I'm selling one at the winning price.

I just took a look at Ebay. There are two on offer at the moment, one from Canada with a "Buy it now" price and it is 78 GBP. And another one from Germany, not yet over (14hours), so its current price of 50 GBP is far from definitive.

Anyway, if you're not interested, there's no problem, I don't force you to buy it.

·
Registered
2,241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
MR MAX's Mega deal has ended on ebay and the final price is 66,88 GBP. This doesn't include the sending costs of course ! Sounds like my offer is not that bad like he implies.

·
Registered
446 Posts
I wasn't implying that your deal was bad, I mean its great that people can save £20. I just thought it would stay around £45 because slot car items from Germany listed on www.ebay.co.uk don't go very high.

·
Registered
329 Posts
Hey there!

Thanks for the offer fast lucky.

If anybody would like to take him up on this offer it may be best to send him a PM.

If you do not want to buy one please refrain from publicly debating the price, if you consider it too expensive, fine, move on, nothing to see here.

Thank you.

slik.

·
Registered
303 Posts
fast lucky, do you still have the BMW??? If so how much will it cost to get it sent to the UK???

·
Registered
329 Posts
Hey there Dale,

QUOTE (fast lucky)I can send you ONE for 100 Euros (around 67,19 GBP), sending costs to the UK included.

Julian.

·
Registered
303 Posts
Oh yeah...............der!!!

Must get me one of those Gnome hats to beef up my brain power too

*runs and hides*

1 - 10 of 10 Posts