SlotForum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
DT
5,195 Posts
Fly posts pictures of the actual Pace car model due for release shortly:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There are a problems though...

They seem to have used the C5 Z06 body shape for this car

Chevy never made the Pace car from the Z06 body shape it was the C5 Coupé!

This grates me as I consider myself a Corvette fan and this is wrong. They stick an antenna on the roof, funny wheels and don't get the colour right, but we'll verify that when it arrives

I may be wrong as the camera angle is from an angle that hides the rear glass, but I'm almost sure of it.

This is the Pace car - see for yourself:

The actual Corvette Indy Pace Car is stock with the exception of a low restriction exhaust system and coolers for the transmission and power steering fluid.

Thelma & Louise are pictured too:

The colour seems to have changed from what were expecting:

Still looks cool

·
Registered
28 Posts
hi Guys, the silver cabrio is still due, the red one is numbered currently as E561. There is also another pace car A582, due later which we think is the 3rd car for the Corvette historical teams set, thats the info at the moment, of course all subjrct to change.

·
DT
5,195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
QUOTE (GetSlotted @ 7 Oct 2003, 10:33 AM)...There is also another pace car A582, due later which we think is the 3rd car for the Corvette historical teams set...
And if they wan to get it right, they can model it on this, the 2003 Le Mans Pace Car:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts