Slot Cars Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fly Dodge Viper GTS ref#S100

HI guys my collection is near completion of the fly viper series but there is one that eludes me for the moment which is the above model does anyone have one which they would be willing to either sell or exchange ?

thank you in advance paul.

·
Registered
329 Posts

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
nope sorry to get you excited the E2 pace car is one that has eluded me so far also
NO ONE HAS GOT ONE OF THOSE HIDDEN AWAY HAVE THEY ?

·
Registered
446 Posts
I've looked all over the internety and nobody has any in stock. I've seen something about them selling for £300.

·
Registered
549 Posts
Without wishing to depress you, the going rate currently for a Viper E2 pace car is
£850, and no I don't have one or I would have sold it by now.

Aaron

·
Phil Smith
4,534 Posts
You would be very lucky to buy an E2 for less than £600 and a normal price at the moment would, I say, be about £750, I have in tha past seen them sell for over £900 !

·
Registered
759 Posts
oooh,
that's some serious money for a little slotcar
. I'm glad I'm not that hooked on the collecting side
But, as they say: to each his own

·
Simon Moss (Undisputed #1 Racer Fan)
553 Posts
When the Viper Pace car first came out I had a chance to buy one at £50. I thought at the time that it was too much like the A2 blue Viper and that I couldn't justify spending £50 on it.
I thought, that will come down in price in time

You win some, you lose some

M

·
Phil Smith
4,534 Posts
I remember being at the Madrid swapmeet in , I think '97, when the E2 first came out.
The MiniClassics guy was there selling them and myself an Derek Cooper could have bought as many as we liked at £25 each. We only bought one each (don't forget that this was only the third car Fly had released after the first two Vipers) and on the way home, on the plane, we had a discussion about prices, one of us said maybe we should try for £60, the other said no, there is no chance of getting more than £50 for a Fly car!

Wish I had a time machine

1 - 11 of 11 Posts