SlotForum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is the schedule for the next couple of months. For more details, contact your local dealer.

Aaron

·
Registered
2,587 Posts
Ditto. I`m also glad that the Porsche Gt 1 98 is still in there too, love that car. More overtime then!

·
Registered
2,493 Posts
Those Alfa's look great as does the beemer and the T70 but why oh why am I skint?

oh oh, anychance you'd want any reviewed?

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
Darn it Inte - why didn't I think to post a request?

Well, seeing as I need to practice my reviewing technique (I missed a few pointers in my Countach review
), I would of course be available to review the M A N truck. My Steve Parrish Merc truck goes well, but the M A N has the flexible rear chassis ie. suspension.

Mark. MBE

·
Simon Moss (Undisputed #1 Racer Fan)
553 Posts
Thanks Aaron, How am I going to tell the wife and kids it's another month of own brand value foods.

M

·
Registered
549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
there is nothing like a few months of Tescos Value Beans to increase your slot car collection

Aaron

·
Registered
2,493 Posts
Sainsbury's are nicer but the same price

I dont do the shopping tho so still after a review car

Please Aaron! Pretty please!

·
Registered
2,241 Posts
The Porsche is the FIA championship version. The similar releases were from Le Mans. Save the number, the main difference is Warsteiner taking place instead of IBM.

The most awaited one for me is the Calder BMW.
Too bad it comes as a special release ... So I expect some extra €€€€€ will be needed to get that one ...

After seeing the Vitaphone Saleen live at Spa last tuesday I really do hope that Fly's forthcoming version will be as great as the real car. It should be a great success then ...

·
Premium Member
5,398 Posts
Hmmm, nothing there to stir my juices.

Just let me know when the next NSX releases are out from Cartrix.

·
Simon Moss (Undisputed #1 Racer Fan)
553 Posts
There's a picture of the red Alfa 156 in the current issue of Miniauto magazine. Although I don't collect touring cars, it does look rather tempting. Another brilliant model from Fly, with excellent tampoing and intricate detail.
"The only way I could justify buying one is to add it to my race collection, yea....."

Somebody please hide my wallet !!

M

·
Matt Tucker
3,549 Posts
Noticed a well reputed ebay Fly dealer is off loading his hand painted 'scaley' Venturi (1 of 20) before the A15 gets officially released. Also noticed a couple of people still willing to pay £300+. Do they realise the official factory version is soon to be available or does this had painted version still have the quodos?

I think they must be mad.

Matt

1 - 19 of 19 Posts