SlotForum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Mark
735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello!
been trying to get as much track down as possible is a small space and been trying to get a flyover in so i can use the space better, what angle are you all using to get ramps up and down so the average car underside doesnt catch? how long are the ramps up/down and what height are the flyovers? been fiddling all week and i carn't find the sweet spot where all works well. any help/ideas would be grand!
thanks
mark

·
Mark
735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ah the tranny van, the backbone of britain, so the old tv adverts used to say lol
thanks for the replies, its not as easy as i thought it would be. my plan is to used the two r2 180 degree bends at each end of my table for the up/down ramps and have a long main straight above the twisty bits on the table. i don't have or plan to have any trucks so i think i'll aim for a height of 80mm. i dont know if having the ramps on bends will make any difference to the angle the ramps need to be. brembo, its been a while since i did gcse maths, what does a gradient of 1-12 work out at in an angle (degrees)? all these years playing on playstqations and xbox's takes its toll lol

thanks

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.