SlotForum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, i know this maybe not the best sub forum, but as it falls into scenery ill give it a go! I know these are very hard to get now, but im literally finished my whole scenic project and track minus these.......the pitlane is the centre piece, thats why i left it to last, i just need to build the rest around the main straight and im done. If anyone can help with these id be so so appreciative!

·
Registered
3,057 Posts
Good luck... have been looking for some time and the last place I saw them is now "out of stock".

Too bad Fly does not bring these back into production.

Cheers!

·
Registered
3,057 Posts
Best news today after RikoRockets power upgrade for the APB.

Why not do a poll for the parts:

1) pit walls (centre sections)
2) pit wall ends
3) control tower
4) pit wall desk/table/canopy units with chairs (can't remember the correct name) etc.

Ask for which ones and how many or each to determine the viability.

I think these would sell simply because they are not specific to any track brand.
Just hope the price is not higher than the originals as they were quite pricey (except the control tower).
Post a poll and watch for the result. Leave it up for at least a couple of weeks or more.

My 2 cents/pence worth.
Cheers!

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hi David, cheers for your reply. The demand on these would be huge if you were to do some. Ive searched high and low, and even the people with them....dont have the amount they need, and its near impossible to find them now. So many people simply that i know from around these sites want these so im sure theres plenty more!

·
Registered
3,057 Posts
Jamie643,
Don't forget to post your answers on the poll for these items:

link

Cheers!

·
Premium Member
255 Posts
HI Jamie,

We are working on a design. I have replied to your e-mail. Nothing is yet fixed so we are still open to suggestions or requests. We are a small hobby business which my son and I run alongside my day job . So if people want this kind of thing it would help if any others of you who would be interested would say so.

David

1 - 10 of 10 Posts