SlotForum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Simon Moss (Undisputed #1 Racer Fan)
550 Posts
Johnny, it's definitely not a problem with the model as the 917K that I use for racing runs rather well. All I did for mine was loosen the screws and just simply run her in. It took a few laps to really feel confident with her, but now It flies (pardon the pun).

In fact 2 to 3 years ago, a chap (name unknown) came to our club with a heavily modified 917 (different motor, stronger magnet, different wheels, tyres etc), and I just simply blew him out of the water with a box standard model.

I find the 917 a joy to drive as it drifts round the bend, with the magnet being that bit higher from the track. I think the important thing to remember her is not to drive it like other Fly cars.

M

· Simon Moss (Undisputed #1 Racer Fan)
550 Posts
Being a Fly fan, they do make the best 917 of any variant around.

By the way Aaron, is there any way you can persuade Fly to produce the long tail version when you speak to them next. Although it would be a tight fit in the box, they would need to re-position the screw fixing point slightly.

M

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.