SlotForum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
QUOTE (EDDY - Junior Junior racer @ 15 Feb 2004, 07:09 PM)Has any 1 else got 1 i would like 2 know what u think of the Fly Racing Capri

This one?

If it is...all I can say is 3 words..."loose, loose, loose!"

Very light weight, no magnet, very fast, takes a lot of finesse to control!

But hey...the front wheels don't FLOP!!!!

·
Registered
90 Posts
I trued the tires to an extent but the really did not need it. Very low to the ground...so low that banked turns don't get along really well with it.

No painted detail on it. will not hold paint from what I am told. It peals right off. Tires too small for the scale. Looks toyish.

But this is made for the racing enthusiast...not my cup of tea. I'll probably sell it...have not decided yet.

·
Jim Moyes
5,068 Posts
QUOTE (Rokkoko666 @ 15 Feb 2004, 09:01 PM)Does regular FLY Capri bodies fit to this Racing chassi?
Good point!

I wonder if the driver platform (interior) from the racer car will fit the standard release. I know they are supposed to be lighter, but the plain look of the racer version puts me off buying one. I've seen them raced at the Bolwextric track and they are fine performers on wood, compared to the front motored ones.

Mr.M

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.