SlotForum banner
21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Simon Moss (Undisputed #1 Racer Fan)
553 Posts
Ok, thanks Aaron, watch this space as they say.

Surely nobody would be able to afford to buy all of them. After all, some of them are race spec cars, and who would want to collect those. They are purely meant to race with (and brilliant racers they are too).

M

·
Registered
38 Posts
The '99 LMR art car was withdrawn following pre-qualifying, thus it did not race at Le Mans. I believe, however, that it did compete at the Petit Le Mans the same year.

For a complete list of BMW art cars, click here.

Johnny

·
Registered
480 Posts
BMW Art Cars represent the idea of combining automotive engineering with different aspects of art. So artists like Lichtenstein or Warhol were asked if they would like to design BMW cars. The results are wonderful artworks. I'm glad that the BMW V12 LMR Art Car (Carrera + Ninco) isn't the only car to become a slot car.

·
Registered
2,318 Posts
I am quite surprised to find no Lister, no Lola and only one Saleen in the listing.

I know the Saleen must be more expensive to produce and some people have complained about Fly's prices but still ... There so many liveries to be done ... I'm waiting !

·
Simon Moss (Undisputed #1 Racer Fan)
553 Posts
Thanks for the pictures Johnny. Both the CSL's look very tempting and should look nice in my new cabinet. I hope Fly manage to get the Stella one right with all the fine black lines.

M

21 - 31 of 31 Posts