SlotForum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
979 Posts
My pit lane is made up of these using the white canopies (which I have sprayed and detailed up), Thomas is right about the varying colours, the main problem being the thin grass strip supplied - which I suppose could be replaced.

Anyway because I have weathered my pit wall and included billboards the variation in colour is not noticable, so again Fly get a thumbs up from me!

Cheers

Mark

·
Registered
209 Posts
If anyone is interested, the covered stands which the managers/engineers use are known in the trade (well at least within our team) as 'Pratt Perches'....

·
Registered
2,587 Posts
Thanks mate ...and I was looking forward so much to getting on the pit wall at Donnington for the first round of Brit GT Champ.

·
Registered
715 Posts
What are the dimensions of the base (L x W) ? I want to see how much room it takes up on my track.

·
Allan Wakefield
5,857 Posts
Maltese, I will measure them later and get back to you.
In the meantime take a look at the pics of a set installed at our place, go to the thread 'and so it begins...' in the Clubs and Events section. You will also see that there is a pack of end sections available as well as sections for the actual cars to stop on 'forcourt' type thing. I didn't go for these as they were alongside the Fly figures in terms of expense. IF I can find them for as reasonable price as I found the few Fly figures I do have then maybe I will be tempted.

You might even see another reason why the seats are called pratt perches

·
Allan Wakefield
5,857 Posts
I recognise all the equipment there except the buildings - Whose are those foroslot?

Note the pit wall end pieces. Those are what I mentioned earlier in the thread. NICE WORK!!!

·
Allan Wakefield
5,857 Posts
OH Maltese - so sorry! I forgot didn't I?

too much to do and too little time.

I hope gecko has a better memory than I at the moment. I WILL measure them later and post if Gecko does not.

Thanks for filling the breach gecko

1 - 18 of 18 Posts