SlotForum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Good looking car, being a long time collector of football memorabilia I am quite tempted by this one.

I suppose it does lead into the question of what other football related slot cars have been released ?

I am aware of the Scalextric F40's and didnt Fly also do another Spanish Team Car ?

Any others ?

·
Registered
154 Posts
They did mark yeh its exactly the same just about as the one in the pic.

Fly also did three cars in the Barcelona livery being the :
E28 Marcos
E5 Viper
E501 Lola

They also did a Real Madrid Porsche RM01 and a Porsche Borussia Dortmund E51.

Proteus did the concept Pregunta in Barcelona livery

Proslot did a Porsche GT2 in Barcelona livery

Reprotec did a Seat 600 in Barcelona livery

FLY also did 2 Fly Listers In Newcastle United racing livery A102 a103 if my memory serves me right.

Any others im not aware of ?????

·
Registered
549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
You missed one Kev - the SE01 Lancia Beta which was released for the 2002 World Cup (pictured below). It is still available too, RRP is £64.95 but as usual, contact your dealer for more info.

Aaron

·
Jim Moyes
5,068 Posts
The Reprotec Seat was even being "driven" by the one-eyed, large-headed Barcelona Club cartoon mascot type chappie! Looked quite realistic compared to Mr. Blobbyhe...........

Mr.M

·
Registered
166 Posts
I can sense the beginnings of a collection coming on !!

Dont recall seeing the Fly Real Madrid and Dortmund Porsche's before, they sound interesting.

Aaron, the livery of the 2002 WC car and the Euro 2004 car look identical in those pics with the exception of a Euro 2004 logo on the bonnet and boot. Is that the case ?

Dont suppose Scaley or anyone produced a Nuneaton Borough limited edition did they ?. I might drop the guys at Slot.It a line........

·
Registered
286 Posts
A picture of the Barcelona Seat with Mr. Blobbyhe........... for those who don't know it.

The chassis is perfect for a scale looking Frogeye - so if any one is tempted to start collecting this theme - the body is going spare.

·
Registered
549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
@GBMark - yes, you are correct. And no, there has not yet been a Nuneaton Borough team Special Limited Edition in presentation box with autographs from the team, the burgervan and the cleaner yet...... but you never know

@LPM04 - quite correct, model E501

Aaron

·
Registered
480 Posts
Here's the BVB Porsche:

You could say that this is one car out of a trio. The other two cars are the Porsche "Knock Out" and the Porsche "S.Oliver". Both can be seen on my website.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Best of luck trying to add the Fly Porsche Dortmund to your collection Mark they like the preverbial rocking horse s*** !!!

Ive got all the other apart from that one as im not prepared to sell my house to get it as thats the sorta prices they go for !!

You can pick the Fly Lola up for decent prices and that one i think is a decent looking car as well as goes really well.

Best of luck collecting mate !!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.