SlotForum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Russell Sheldon
2,855 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Available now from your favourite dealer.

Ref.: 96040FL Viper GTS-R Team Oreca (Team 07) Price: 100€

Kind regards

Russell

·
Registered
154 Posts
Am i missing something here?

100 euros yet £96 pound from one of our favourite suppliers in the uk !!

My maths wasnt that good at school but thats a whacking difference between
here and over there.
I think ill pick up my set from over there whilst im over there in a couple weeks

Can someone explain the difference or is it just another case of us Brits having in shuved where the sun dont shine yet again ? Researched a few prices from the US and its not as dear as we have to pay so it cant all be down to transportation/shipping.

Anyways another cracking set from FLY and as said previous i will be getting that set albeit from Spain.

·
Nobby Berkshire
2,015 Posts
No surprises there! Our favourite suppliers in the UK can clearly make a bit of dough on our desire to buy at such prices. No-likee-pricee-then-no-buyee and things will change.

·
Registered
543 Posts
beautiful job they did on this.
car needs deeper guide.
drives beautifully.
my own testing on 65 ft sport track, it's a fast one, has this viper faster than scaley mg, fly lola b98, spirit reynard. not much faster but every little ...........

·
Simon Moss (Undisputed #1 Racer Fan)
553 Posts
I picked up my team set and the #53 car at the NEC last sunday, and I must say what a beautiful sight they make. Although they will never see a race track (in my lifetime), they do look as though they are doing 100 mph !

Together will all the other team sets they look quite a picture.

It always raises the question from non-collectors that see my collection, "Why have 3 of the same car"

M

1 - 7 of 7 Posts