SlotForum banner
21 - 40 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
9,719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
Round 4 of the 2013/14 season should be Dec 1st at FLBT, will confirm soon.

Round 5 should be at ECHO in January, details to follow.

Round 6 will take place at HONK on March 9th.

There will be nine rounds to the 13/14 season.

·
Registered
9,719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
Round 5 of the 2013/14 season likely to be January 26th at SCHORC, this will be confirmed in the next few days.

Round 6 of the 2013/14 season will be somewhere in Kent on March 9th, I'm trying to nail that down now as well as a new venue for Round 3.

Round 7 will probably be at LHORC in April. That leaves two rounds either end of June to complete the 9-round season.

So far going into the new season only Andy Player and I are members, anyone else planning on joining?

·
Registered
9,719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #39 ·
Round 3 (HONK) is now confirmed to be taking place at Viking Slot Car Club in Brenley Corner near Faversham. Same date as before, Oct 27th.

This will probably be the last HONK meeting, as Jim Sanders looks set to change the name once things are up and running in Orpington. This would be neat in one way, since the very first HONK meeting took place at Viking as well.

The venue is pretty hard to find if you have not been before, so I will cover that in the individual thread for the meeting in due course. Easy enough to get to the general area, where the M2 and A2 cross, it is (as is often the way with slot car venues) that last bit that can trip one up.

·
Registered
9,719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #40 ·
Round 7 is now provisionally booked for 'Edmo' (LHORC), on April 13th.

Round 8 will be taken by FLBT, firming up the date now, and the regular season will end down at WHO at the end of June, perhaps on a Saturday.

The AFX 6hr will follow about 3 weeks later.

21 - 40 of 63 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.