SlotForum banner
41 - 60 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
Where and when is Round 6? Or is it not confirmed as yet?

I've got Round 5 SCHORC and Round 7 at Edmo in the diary.

Looks like a nice empty space in November for some local weekend racing in Sussex.

·
Registered
9,719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #42 ·
Round six will be in Kent somewhere on March 9th.

November is usually kept clear for the 24hr weekend up in Derby.

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
That's very respectful of the prestige of the 24 hour race. I wonder if they do similar for the 6 hour and the HO:GP?

·
Registered
9,719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #44 ·
There is an element of pragmatism in that as well, and looking out for EAHORCers wider interests, but the short answer to your question is ''no'' (repeatedly).

·
Registered
9,719 Posts
The final round of the 2013/14 season takes place on Saturday 28th June in Goring-By-Sea.

This round will be hosted by Worthing HO, and held at their race-night venue, the famous ''Barn'', rather than the Heene community centre used up until now.

Full address:
English Martyrs Catholic Church Hall
Goring Way
Goring-By-Sea
West Sussex
BN12 4UH

For anyone coming around the M25 anti-clockwise I can strongly recommend leaving it at J5 and using the A21 and A25 to Bletchingly, then pick up the M23 near the Airport. This is because the stretch between J5 and J6 of the M25 has horrendous roadworks that are miles in length.

·
Registered
9,719 Posts
Round 8 of the 2013/14 season takes place on June 1st in Marlborough, venue to be confirmed but will either be the one in Silverless street or the scout hut used in the past.

Just round 7 to sort now.

·
Registered
9,719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #48 ·
The address for round six will be:

3rd St.Pauls Cray Scout Hut,
Midfield Way,
St.Pauls Cray,
Orpington,
Kent, BR5 2QL

Host club is HONK. The venue is about 60yds west of the junction of Midfield Way and Grovelands Road.

·
Registered
15 Posts
So if I have got it right:

Round 5 Yelling 26 Jan 14 (SHORC)
Round 6 Orpington 9 March 14 (HONK)
Round 7 Edmonton (London) 13 April 14 (LHORC)
Round 8 Marlbrough 1 June 14 (FLBT)
Round 9 Worthing (Saturday) 28 June 14 (WHO).

·
Registered
9,719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #52 ·
The second round of the 2014/15 season will be on October 19th, hosted by HONK but held at Viking near Faversham (as the oct fixture was last year)

The HOGP will take place on November 30th. This will be held at Pinewood in Berkshire, and by jointly hosted by WHO and FLBT. The main track will be a six lane one, format to be announced in due course.

The HOGP will be round three of the 2014/15 season. Round one will be in September, details to follow....

·
Registered
9,719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #53 ·
Round 7 of the 2013/14 season takes place on April 27th in Edmonton, London, in the usual Churchfields venue.

Please make careful note of the date as the provisional calender used to show the 13th. The 20th was a no go as well, as that is Easter.

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
The 27th is a no go for me as I'm going to a wedding that day so congratulations to Andy on the CW title.

·
Registered
9,719 Posts
In a break from recent tradition, round 1 of the 2014/15 season takes place at ''The Barn'' down at WHO - The date being SATURDAY Sept 20th.

Round 2 is hosted by HONK, back down at the Viking club house, on Oct 18th.

Round 3 is November 30th. This is also the HO Grand Prix, and will be jointly hosted by FLBT and WHO

The season will consist of 8 rounds.

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
Hi Deane,

Just to confirm, is the Viking round Saturday 18th or Sunday 19th October? The 18th is the Saturday.

As mentioned yesterday, I will be racing next month.

Cheers

Gareth

·
Premium Member
2,574 Posts
The website has the wrong year on it for the SCHORC national date!

41 - 60 of 63 Posts