SlotForum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
544 Posts
Hi Mods

Dont know if its just me but whenever I open a topic at the moment it only shows me the first post (even if i click on the last post) and then underneath it just lists the other post in a box titled "posts in this topic" starting with the oldest ones......if I want to read them I have to click on them individually. Not sure if this means that something is wrong and i need to update some software or something or if this is a new direction for the posts. Everything still seems to work fine on Auslot where I can still read the posts.

Any chance if i need to update something you can let me know what or if this is a new direction can i politely say i much prefered it the way it was before when the entire contents of the topics loaded.

Cheers Gloveman

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Try Options Standard -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------^

Rich

·
Jim Moyes
5,074 Posts
This happened to me the other day too!

I was about to put a post like you have, but realised no one else was complaining, so thought I would do some poking around and found, as RichG said, that my Options were set on Outline.

Don't know how it happened, but breathed a big sigh of relief when it went back to normal

·
Registered
544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
aaaahhhhhhhh

the world is again in equalibrium and all is good...

Thanks Rich G is there nothing you dont know..........

happy to be the dumb one if it helps others....as you say no idea why or how it changed - I have never even looked in that tab before

Cheers Gloveman

·
Circuit Owner
5,925 Posts

·
Jim Moyes
5,074 Posts
After you've read this reply, scroll to the top of this page and you should see an options drop down. Set to Standard and that should see you right!

·
Registered
455 Posts
Glad it's not just me . I had exactly the same experience the other day ! I blamed it on the drag & drop pad on my laptop . Seems very good at clicking on stuff when you are just trying to scroll around !

·
DT
5,195 Posts
Must have been a glitch.

To sort out the formatting of posts:

Find any topic, on the top right, just under the 'Add Reply' button is an 'Options' drop-down box. Under 'Display Modes', select 'Standard'. All will be fine after that.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts