1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,036 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

Been having a sort out and I just came across this
custom paint job I aquired ages ago

Now I am not really into Gulf Cars but I know some of you are so any offers ?

Here are a few more pics of it for you

As you can see the detail is excellent and the colours are a great match I think

If you are interested PM me with offers please

Thanks

Michael

·
Greg Gaub
14,656 Posts
I'm not calling dibs or anything, though I'd love to have it. I'm curious, though, as I don't recognize it (not being a "car guy"), what make and model is that? Also, what company made the model? Any mods to the chassis or running gear?

·
Registered
2,036 Posts
It is a NINCO Ascari re painted in GULF colours

It is a standard car all normal Ninco parts NC5 anglewinder setup etc

So as EBAY would say it's SUPER UNIQUE LOL

·
David.
1,140 Posts
And here we have two super-unique-uber-rare-mega-valuable-one-off-limited-edition-hand-painted-uncommonly-scarce, cars, but only one is for sale, so does that make it (SUURMVOFLEHPUS)X2?

·
Registered
2,241 Posts
QUOTE (sacesta @ 25 May 2011, 03:09) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>That's a Ninco Ascari with a custom paint job. The Ascari ran in Super GT (JGTC).

I think you've been cheated by Taxi who did an amazing mod and Super GT relivery on the Ascari.

In fact the Ascari never appeared in the Super GT series. It is a GT3 car which was raced in various national GT championships (a.o. British and German ones). The car also raced the Spa 24hrs.

The 3 racing liveries released by Ninco are all from the British series.

·
Peter Rondel
6,022 Posts
QUOTE (SSD slotguy @ 25 May 2011, 20:16) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>And here we have two super-unique-uber-rare-mega-valuable-one-off-limited-edition-hand-painted-uncommonly-scarce, cars, but only one is for sale, so does that make it (SUURMVOFLEHPUS)X2?

I would say............do it now or regret it later. or just pay 73 pound to gray.......... he made mine and I'm still thankful for that!
mine is a complete fiction. At least he won the Duckburg 500 in 2004 en 2006 wit that awesome driver Peter whatshisnameagain?

·
Registered
2,036 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
QUOTE (sacesta @ 25 May 2011, 03:09) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>That's a Ninco Ascari with a custom paint job. The Ascari ran in Super GT (JGTC).

QUOTE (fast lucky @ 25 May 2011, 19:55) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I think you've been cheated by Taxi who did an amazing mod and Super GT relivery on the Ascari.

In fact the Ascari never appeared in the Super GT series. It is a GT3 car which was raced in various national GT championships (a.o. British and German ones). The car also raced the Spa 24hrs.

The 3 racing liveries released by Ninco are all from the British series.

Well I wasn't cheated by anyone not sure if it is a REAL car or not but I saw it, liked it, bought it.

But then again I not into wether it's a real car or not.

Anyway I have not even had 1 Offer for it so no one must like it.

So back in the cupboard or off to EBay
What to do.

Just 1 more look

Michael

1 - 12 of 12 Posts