SlotForum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello gentlemen

That's what I have left the AA resin bodies.

The piece has a fault, should be the No 35 and therefore would be correct ....

But ........ I left five ... and put a six (Olman / Vard) ...

As the car is not varnish, when you have five ..........

We fix it.

Sorry...the body is made by AA bodies,chasis slot clasic and wheels are Ninco..

BR,

Jordi

·
Registered
1,632 Posts
Jordi - magnificent job!

I have 2 x AA Bodies AA59 in my to-do pipe line as well sceduled to represent #35 + 36 for my Le Mans 1955 starting grid.

I am planning to use PCS chassis + Cartrix wheels.

/Holger

·
Premium Member
1,900 Posts
Here's a few photos - it's hard to find any for the number 36 car. The only big difference between the two cars that I can see is the length of the air inlet on the bonnet.

Cheers

Andy

·
Philip Insull
1,793 Posts
Great to see so many F-N pictures and Dave Yerbury's AA Nash body being appreciated - excellent stuff.

Just to prove you can race these scratch builds here's my #35 version 9far left) in the small capacity grand final at the recent MRE Le-Mans Classic meeting at Wolves.

Cheers
Phil

·
Registered
39 Posts
I know this is an older thread but...

I just finished this for the TLOR proxy and thought I'd share a few pics

1955 Frazer Nash Sebring body is by AA Resins. The chassis is a Ninco Audi LMP that has been narrowed and shortened to fit and powered by an 18K Pioneer motor.

Regards
Rico

·
re member
4,138 Posts
Nice one Rico...you guys have got me keen on these cars.

·
Phil Kalbfell
3,373 Posts
Nice build and with the IPS for next year in the planning bodies from this period is gaining interest, just dragged out all by Pre 64 bodies ang moulds to see what I may run.
Like you Rico always looking for something different!
Most cars from this era have character?

·
Registered
39 Posts
Thank you both for the kind words. You are right about looking for something different Phil. I was looking over the list of eligible cars for the TLOR proxy (The Last Open Road, for those who do not know) and just image searching the various ones that caught my eye. I couldn't believe what a beautiful car this was that I knew nothing about. I found the body on Ebay and bought it even though it was rather pricey, I just had to have it. The front fender line reminds me of a 250 Lusso Ferrari.

Rico

1 - 11 of 11 Posts