SlotForum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Scott Brownlee
4,275 Posts
Posted this on another thread, but might not get seen there, so…

I have a ton -literally - of posters of this image left over from last year's Goodwood. Want one? Simply e-mail or PM me your postal address.

I'll throw in a Panis/da Matta poster too. (run out of F1 posters, sorry. Plenty of the others left.)

Scott

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
Scott,

Just received a bloody big cardboard tube in the post this morning. Wonderful posters and a personalised letter! Thank you very much

I like the bit about the oil drip tray! No worries, it will definitely not be used for that purpose!

Hats off to Toyota PR dept. in general and Scott in particular.

Mark.

·
Registered
329 Posts
Hey ther Scott!

Do you think I could get one of these for my loft? Of course you will have to come round and install it! It is highly possible that we may get rather distracted by the track but if that happens well, guess you better bring some cars and your controller.

Just found out I won't be at Farnham this week again. Flippin work!

Cheers,

Julian.

·
Registered
2,509 Posts
Thanks Scott!

Picked up tubular parcel from the P.O. sorting office this morning. Cheers!

Coop

P.S. Don't happen to have a radiator for a 92 MR-2 floating around the office do you?

·
Matt Tucker
3,549 Posts
Scott
what a complete star you are
- I've just thrown out a Monet and mounted the celica WRC print - a beauty. The Dakar one will take pride of place in our slot club and the cut out will go above my tinkering bench. Much appreciated and if you ever need a cataract operation give me a shout.

Matt

·
Registered
2,493 Posts
aye thanks matey!
still in the tube but gonna go buy some frames when I next go to town
ha! next time I'm in town that'd be monday then
just got to get some nails too..

·
Registered
2 Posts
thank you, thank you, thank you!

We just received the prints yesterday and my son and I were so thrilled!

We plan on framing then displaying them in our slot car room.

thanks so much!

Frank and Stephen in Tulsa, Oklahoma

·
Premium Member
427 Posts
thanks scot that toyota 7 looks really great above the start finish straight
but the dakar poster keeps falling of the wall and i wake up in the morning with a landcruiser stuck to me still truly great posters and a very kind offer

·
Registered
2,587 Posts
That would probably make a great advert...well compared to some of the snot currently on T.V.

Hey Scott if you have any left you could always save postage and distribute the posters in person at the Phoenix meeting in March mate
We`ll get you promoted yet sir

·
Brian Ferguson
3,652 Posts
I got in on this late - I figured no sane person would send free posters this far, then realized it was Scott, so I went for it.

All joking aside, I just have to say...

Thanks, Scott!!!

The posters arrived today and are gorgeous, and they will be framed and hung prominently in the future race room. Definitely not "oil drip" material, Scott!

Much appreciated!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts