SlotForum banner
21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
For the Seat/Fiat stuff, SEAT was making and distributing FIAT cars in Spain in the 50's 60's, the 70's and part of the 80's, before it took it's independancy and started to make its own models and then was integrated in the WV Group.

(To my memory the 1st real SEAT was the Ibiza with the Porsche Motor design and Giugaro body design).

The 131 was produced with exactly the same body in Spain under SEAT brand and in Italy and for export under the FIAT brand.

The model SCX made is really a SEAT, I don't remember seeing FIAT logos on it ??

Nevertheless it remains me my first car, it was a Simca 1307 (well, also another Fiat builder & distributor under the SIMCA brand in France in the 50's) : that one had SIMCA branded at the rear, Chrysler at the front, and Talbot inside.
I never really knew what brand it was.....

To come back to the original subject, the French 131 is starting to be hard to find in good condition. Around 50 € seems to be a start for a decent model, unboxed.

The A310 ?? Well, i've not seen recently beautiful ones even in France, the ones I saw were at doom prices (more than 100 € !) .

The R12 is easyer to find, lower prices, maybe because it runs slowlyer on the track.

·
Registered
3,748 Posts
I had a 1979 Talbot Sunbeam like that, Chrysler badge on the front, Talbot badge and Chrysler badge on the back, it was a great little car though.

·
Premium Member
2,574 Posts
QUOTE (scaleslotcars @ 31 Aug 2011, 17:27) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

And does the Tyrell have one l in it

·
Premium Member
2,574 Posts
Oh the joys of translation

21 - 25 of 25 Posts