SlotForum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Banned
8,038 Posts
As you know Cesar yours worked after I gave it a hard reset and is on its way back to the USA

Maybe your are talking about the broken LCD screen which is a totally seperate issue.

Dean has already tried a hard reset and still does not work so no they do not share the same issue.

Rick

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
Rick, When I asked for a way to do a hard reset all I got was insults and I was told there is not way to reset it and that it needed to be sent back...
now you are saying that there is a way to do a hard reset? - I wish you shared that with me (and maybe put it on your website) to save your customers having to spend extra money shipping items back to you and risking losses and damages.

·
Banned
8,038 Posts
Sorry Cesar Ive been very patient and helpful to your many hundreds of emails and now see the posting above.
If I supply poor service in your eyes Im sorry theres not much more I can do

There was an offer to replace your entire controller for FREE after we discussed the broken LCD. I can't see how the service could be any better. Actually it's all very confusing to read your post today.

Rick

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
QUOTE (injectorman @ 30 Aug 2011, 17:07) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Sorry Cesar Ive been very patient and helpful to your many hundreds of emails and now see the posting above.

There was an offer to replace your entire controller for FREE after we discussed the broken LCD. I can't see how the service could be any better. Actually it's all very confusing to read your post today.

Rick

Thanks, I will be waiting for a replacement working controller with a working LCD as you promised. Once received I will order more.
you mentioned hundreds of e-mails. It should have only taken one. =) no hard feelings, just happy you are going to cover the controller under warranty.

·
Registered
881 Posts
QUOTE (Profoxcg @ 30 Aug 2011, 20:36) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Thanks, I will be waiting for a replacement working controller with a working LCD as you promised. Once received I will order more.
you mentioned hundreds of e-mails. It should have only taken one. =) no hard feelings, just happy you are going to cover the controller under warranty.
I hope I'm not alone here in thinking that you're being a bit harsh with Rick in the multiple confusing and overly aggressive posts (and I'm sure there is plenty more of that in private email conversations). I think you need to take a step back and realize that you're dealing with a single slot car enthusiast on the opposite side of the Earth and I am sure is extremely busy helping other customers and developing the product. I really do not see how he could possibly have any extra time for a "normal" life! This isn't some greedy company you're dealing with and Rick has bent over backwards for everyone here and is doing us all a great service by providing this product and replying so quickly to everyone's questions and input. I am a patient person myself, but I would not have had the patience Rick has shown to deal with your apparent attitude myself, so cudos to Rick for that. I just hope Rick is not phased by any of this and will continue on this great adventure he has invited us all on, in developing what will surely be the world's greatest digital slot car system. It has been a long journey so far and we are really only at the beginning.

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
If something is broken or not functioning it should be fixed under warranty. He is doing so, so done deal.
Thanks for you input h00ch.

·
Banned
8,038 Posts
Hi Cesar,
As you know I offered to send a totally new replacement at no cost some days back. One has to ponder why you posted at all. Complimentary new LCD by means of an entire new PCB on it's way back to you now.

Rick

·
Premium Member
1,691 Posts
QUOTE (h00ch @ 31 Aug 2011, 13:08)
I hope I'm not alone here...

QUOTE (Camber @ 31 Aug 2011, 20:29) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>No your not hOOch, well said

Definitely not alone hOOch

·
Registered
195 Posts
QUOTE (Camber @ 31 Aug 2011, 08:29) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>No your not hOOch, well said

QUOTE (Billy_Cart @ 31 Aug 2011, 11:51) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE (h00ch @ 31 Aug 2011, 13:08)

Not alone, I'm on board with you h00ch.

·
Registered
636 Posts
ZITAT(Camber @ 31 Aug 2011, 08:29) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>No your not hOOch, well said

ZITAT(Billy_Cart @ 31 Aug 2011, 11:51) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE (h00ch @ 31 Aug 2011, 13:08)

ZITAT(djlutz @ 31 Aug 2011, 15:42) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Not alone, I'm on board with you h00ch.

Thanks h00ch for stating this so clear!
Count me in!

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Rick I am wondering if my replacement controller has been sent. Or when do you anticipate sending it?
Thanks.

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
QUOTE (injectorman @ 30 Aug 2011, 17:07) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Sorry Cesar Ive been very patient and helpful to your many hundreds of emails and now see the posting above.

Rick

Rick, the controller showed up today with a broken screen. I though you said you were replacing the controller, both here on the boards and via e-mail.
what happened?

1 - 20 of 25 Posts