SlotForum banner

FS: Cars inc. Scaley, Fly/GB Track, Revell, Ninco

3K views 19 replies 6 participants last post by  Nick_MSM 
#1 ·
Selling some of my collection to concentrate on rally cars. All of the following cars are UK sale only and plus £2.75 for recorded delivery per car. I am happy to discount for multiple purchases - please PM and I will work out a price. Payment by bank transfer or Paypal gift please unless you pay fees. I have plenty of refs on eBay and the TZ watch forum if you want to check

Revell BMW 320 DRM 1977 'P SCHNEEBERGER' - Boxed/card etc. In excellent condition, used once I think, £21

Scalextric Chaparral 2f - Boxed/card etc. A few test laps only, £22.50

Scalextric GT40 MK 2 collector's club C2424 - Boxed/card etc. Few test laps only, £22

Fly M3 GTR Le Mans - Boxed/card, missing 1 wing mirror, braids might need swapping, £20

GB Track Chevron B19 - Boxed/card, Test laps only, £24

Fly BMW CSL Brno - Boxed/no card, Test laps only, £23

Fly Porsche 917/10 Riverside Can Am - Boxed/card, test laps only, £24

Fly Porsche 908/2 200 Meilen von Nurnberg - Boxed/no card, some wear to rear arch (pictured), gear is a bit stiff and will need sorting, not much use though, £16

Fly Porsche 908 5th Zeltweg 1970 - Boxed/card, light use, £24

Fly Porsche 908/3 24HOUR Le Mans 1972 - Boxed/card, unused, £25

Thanks for looking and please ask if you need any further info. All cars have been tested and appear to be running fine.

See less See more
#7 ·
hi whats the best you can do for me on the fly 300 scl and also the price on the revell 320. the fly,s the main one i want but if i,have any money left i,ll have the bmw 320 as well depending on price, by the way you can get the bmw winklehock from the slot outlet, new for £21.99. be lucky john.

#16 ·
Remaining cars and a further 25p off:

Scalextric Chaparral £20.50
Scalextric GT40 £20
Fly Porsche 917/10 £22

+ postage @ £2.75 per car, or discounted for multiple purchases. Will do a deal on all 3 cars if anyone is interested.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.