SlotForum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just doing some more testing and I noticed that the fuel leds stay lit for races that are non fuel races. Is that normal behavior ?

I rebooted the cpu and rebooted the LED power supply and then created a fresh race without fuel but then when you start the race, "fuel level" leds for each lane come on. I assume the track setup tells it to turn on and it that it does not know to turn off if there is no fuel used in the race option?

·
Registered
173 Posts
You need to change the skin (xaml) file for non-fuel races or change the track configuration.

·
Premium Member
1,689 Posts
Are you talking about the rgb leds? It's likely because in non-fuel races the fuel level is always viewed as 100%, but for the purposes of those Leds, in a non-fuel race they should be told there is 0 fuel so they turn off...

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Are you talking about the rgb leds? It's likely because in non-fuel races the fuel level is always viewed as 100%, but for the purposes of those Leds, in a non-fuel race they should be told there is 0 fuel so they turn off...

yeah the LED's I use stay on. I am going to try a few more things and see if I can get it sorted out. I just wanted to know if you had it set to turn off when not in use or just stay on.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts