SlotForum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts

I present something I bought long ago for future decoration of my circuit. This is the kit FUJIMI called 'Garage &Tools'.

As you can see in the first image is a 1 /24 scale kit. Yes, that's his real scale but you'll see in the last photos that the scale works perfectly or almost perfectly with our figures and cars 1 /32.

The kit is presented in this box with a picture of most of the parts included in the interior.

Here you see all that includes:
- 3 'Grills' plastic which form the elements.
- Blade of decals.
- A cable of plastic.
- And the assembly instructions.

Here you can see the instructions. There are in their language, although some important things are also in English. In them you can see all the elements included in the kit and assembly. Explaining where to put the decals, where to use glue or not, and codes for the colors to use, but I don´t know wich brand of paint will match these codes.

In the kit there are things like a fire extinguisher, a rack, a power lift, wooden boxes, tool boxes, a phone, a chair, a table, ...

... And many tools as you can see. In total includes about 58 different elements.

Now I'll show you a small tutorial of I have dit it:

1. We cut the piece that we will work form the"blister"of plastic with a cutter. With a simple press of the copper cutter is easy to separate plastic, be careful always in small pieces, not too close to the blade piece to avoid possible damage.

2 º. With, for example, a file of nails, we remove all burrs with patience.

We see a separate piece.

We note its size relative to the file. A great job of modeling.

3º. We print the piece, with our preferred primer for plastics.

4 º. We paint the piece to our own taste.

5 º. Glue (if necessary) all the pieces with special cement for plastics.

6 º. We put the decals in necessary.

These steps will get something like this:

Power Lift.

Garage Jack.

Details of decals.

Here we see more items, and we can see that the scale fits with a MRRC figure.

We see the phone, and more accessories.

A cube and the details of the rack.

The tool box and some of their tools.

Rigid rack.

And now we see the level of Tay and quality of the finish.

You can find this kit at various stores, I buy it on the internet and should have an approximate price between 20 and 40 euros, depending on the store, remenber delivery costs if it is a shop on the Internet.

I hope you have enjoyed and if so see this add in your circuits.

Greetings!

360CS

- Forgive me if something is bad English, and don´t forget to visit my blog -

·
Registered
76 Posts
Can you post some more pictures of pieces of the kit with a slotcar for comparison? e.g with the jack and powerlift
Cause it almost looks to good to be true

·
Premium Member
3,083 Posts
A word of warning if you are looking to buy one of these - be careful to read the description of the item.

This set is part of a series called "Garage & Tools" - there is also a garage on its own and a set of mechanics in the series - sellers often don't make it clear which one they are selling and you can end up with the wrong set. Study the description carefully and make sure you are buying the right one.

·
Registered
383 Posts
Hi Rooster,

I just searched Fujimi Garage tools and they popped up - 'Fujimi 1/24 Garage Model Kit' set I think is the item

Best Regards,

Chris

·
Registered
39 Posts
Hey guys. More Photos!

Some with a ruler in centimeters.

Pics pics pics....

Maybe this is not good for 1/32 cars but I think it can be fixed to the wide of the cars.

And with the Carrera mecanics

This are all refecences of 'Garage & Tools' sets.
FUJIMI-11004

FUJIMI-11003

FUJIMI-11032

FUJIMI-11031 (only the walls and floor)

FUJIMI-11104 (only the walls and floor)

Regards!

360CS

·
Registered
383 Posts

Hi Guys,

Careful what you order here, as I may have dropped a B*****K! and ordered the garage WITHOUT the tools - my mistake - checking now!

Best Regards,

Chris

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
It's a shame but you can use it for a garage diorama, either 1:32 or 1:24, or you can sell it for sure that there will be someone interested. When you have it, show it here to see how it is and if it fits in 1:32 scale as well as the tools.
I´ll be interested

What you all think about...this? I found it in Ecomodelismo

http://www.plusmodel.cz/view_en.php?id=381

It´s 1:35. You have to look all the webs they have many nice things.

Greetings

360CS

·
Martyn
742 Posts
Very good fined, and thanks for sharing. hopefully I will buy soon, it looks too good to miss this.

Athrlyth

·
Registered
108 Posts
360CS - Thanks for the link to this vendor. Also looked at the refrigerators & loudspeakers listed near the office setting you posted. Some excellent stuff that I may have to order in the near future!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts