SlotForum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
1,187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to organise a HO fundraiser race for a charity called SHINE. SHINE is a charity for spina bifida and hydrocephalus. My youngest daughter has spina bifida but luckily she has come through her operation ok and everything is looking positive. After finding out she had spina bifida SHINE were always there to talk to and help us with any questions or just to talk to someone.

I got no idea where to host this event yet but I will say this is not a club vs club thing all I want is as many people there from what ever club they from to raise the most money. Obviously would like the cost of hiring a track etc to be as low as possible so more money is available for the charity. Thinking the track have to be central ish in the country so as easy as possible for everyone to get too.

Please guys I'm asking for everyone's help here I want other families to be help as much if not more than we were and with ALL your help we can make that very thing possible.

Let me know your ideas, thank you

Lee

· Registered
1,187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Would be really happy Deane if could do something at the HO GP also if that offer still open?

Will sit down and talk fully to you Tony about organising an event, thank you

· Registered
1,187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Great news guys!!!!!

The SHINE GP is go!!!! February 18th using DHORC famous 'The Rock'!!!!

Going to be a NASCAR run event. The bodies must be as realistic to NASCARs that run either in the sprint cup or nationwide series. The chassis to be used will be Tomy SG+, A.F.X Mega-G MG15, Life-Like T and M chassis, Rokar X, Tomy Turbo/Irwin Turbo+, Tyco/Mattel chassis.

Hoping to put together a small auction also to help increase the funds. Personally this is a massive event and the more of you that can attend the better it going to be. No matter what club your from this is going to be a race for the ages!!

Trophies will be presented for top 3 and best placed junior. Like to see as many different bodies out there as possible so be as obscure and different as you can be.

Please let me know by message or on here of your attendance.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.