SlotForum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Premium Member
433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm finally thinking of letting these to go.
F1 at the club is all about the NSR models, so these don't get to race.

Tire Vehicle Wheel Automotive tire Toy

If anyone is interested in taking on these models I'd prefer both to go together. Mansell and Piquet.

Wheels/tyres are not included as I need extra sets for other tracks I plan to visit, as I'm normally on Ortmann tyres glued and trued, so I need some rubber sets.

Tire Wheel Toy Vehicle Automotive tire

Rear axles left in place. Geared for the large club track at Wood Green North London, therefore no magnet running (you add magnet in slot it mount).

Product Automotive tire Motor vehicle Automotive design Toy

Specs -

Both have 1mm offset slot it mounts (with offset crown gears circa 24z to 26z),10T pinions
Both rear axle is NSR
no.6 car motor is long can NSR Evo King 21k, just run in
no.5 car motor is slot it Flat 6R (red label), just barely run in
Both Slot it guides
no. 5 car has rear spring suspension
Both all wings, mirrors etc. in tact.

These conversions cost a lot to build up, so sensible offers please....

See photos for condition.

Private message if interested.
Thanks
Max

· Premium Member
433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Forgot to add that the chassis on these is cars is the excellent Amato 3D printed chassis which allows for front axle adjustment with the usual grub screws.

Also few people has asked, just shells and chassis with guides left in, nothing else if just £15 each but I'd prefer both to go as a pair (£30) and for that I'll include P&P, UK ONLY.

Max

· Premium Member
433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well it had happen sooner or later....

I only started club racing 4 years ago and was shocked to see SCX F1 running around the track in that category. Compared to the Slot IT & NSR's in other classes it just wasn't right.
It was a good spot by NSR to introduce the late eighties F1, even a generic model, cars look different enough in McLaren or Ferrari livery.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.