SlotForum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
G'day all,

I have recently just finished my 3rd routed track (after many change's
) but it is now up and running with track border's and scenery to be completed over the next few week's.

The surface is Ferrodor and for power i went for 1/4"magnabraid.
If interested follow the link below for some more info..

Cheer's

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
QUOTE (knoath @ 31 Mar 2009, 03:56) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Hey Dave, did you sort out the barriers?
These bloke will definately want more pics mate!

No unfortunatly i have not had time to do anything , but this weekend i intend to atleast get the barriers done and undercoated.

@ r3k0, yes it has produced some fast and close racing, lap times are 5.5 sec on avg heres some more pic's of the build process.

The 1st change.

The 2nd change.

More pic's to follow after the weekend.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
QUOTE (knoath @ 1 Apr 2009, 02:03) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>You didn't paint the slots Dave?

I painted them a week after that photo, all lane's have full colour now.

I just have to roll the braid with something heavy to flatten some raised spot's (nothing major) i'm just not happy with it some of the (Scalextric only) feel the bump's for some reason were as other brand's are fine...

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
QUOTE (rooster364 @ 1 Apr 2009, 04:55) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Hi, very nice track you have built there. Nice space aswell. On wheels too
. I would imagine you have mates queing up to race on there. Nice job. Looks fast.

Regards, rooster364.

http://rooster364.webs.com/index.htm

Thank's rooster364, i appreciate your comment's
, because atm i am trying to convince myself to keep it.

·
No1 super guy
1,667 Posts
That is very nice track, when will you be hosting the 1st Ford only race

Surely you can only get rid of it if you're planning something bigger and better, maybe digital? so at least the Holdens can bring up the rear
(coat on, I'm outta here)

·
Registered
47 Posts
QUOTE (knoath @ 1 Apr 2009, 22:52) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Already?
Just build a Kingleman and be done with it Dave!!!

Well you know Peter did sell the kingleman...
and it will just fit in the garage..

QUOTE (Miker @ 1 Apr 2009, 23:02) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>That is very nice track, when will you be hosting the 1st Ford only race

Surely you can only get rid of it if you're planning something bigger and better, maybe digital? so at least the Holdens can bring up the rear
(coat on, I'm outta here)

Thanks Miker,
Hmm first Ford only race... well when i can find something strong enough to disinfect the track after racing

If i was to redo it it would be only to change the layout, digital maybe later.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
QUOTE (MrFlippant @ 20 Apr 2009, 03:54) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Those driver stations look great to me. If those are basic, what's missing that would make them... not basic?

Thanks mate,

In the near future i would like to add a small panel next to the controller socket with variable brakes,variable power(for the young fella) and a track call button.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.