SlotForum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the comments and interest, I don't have the full set as yet, still 7 more figure's for me to collect, I include a photo below of those that I have so far. Kind Regards Jason

Close up in B&W

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Here's a picture of the diminutive Bernie Ecclestone being dragged off for crime's against humanity, his distraught current squeeze looks on. The dead body represents the BBC viewers Bernie shot in the back.

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Apologies for my earlier overly political and off topic post, I was led astray after reading through another thread. Anyhow, back on topic, 4 of the 7 figure's I'm missing from this set arrived in the post this morning, hopefully the last 3 will be soon in coming. I include a picture as they are now, I'll post another when I get them painted up. Regards Jason

·
Registered
361 Posts
Very cool looking. I've been thinking of making an armed Robert Mitchum on a Ford Tudor, based on "Thunder Road" and using Airfix multipose figure set.

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Single figure's are available from http://www.paleoplastic.com/ from $1.75 per figure, I also had a partial set of the re-cast's on US ebay for $24.95, 24 figure's but only 9 poses. The original figure's are a lot more expensive, but from what I can gather the re-cast's are made using original Marx tooling and the sculpting and detail on them is excellent, my painting and photo's don't do them justice, as good if not better than Prieser. Kind regards Jason

·
Registered
106 Posts
QUOTE (pitcher @ 10 Aug 2011, 05:28) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>can you check that link please....its a medical (plastic surgery) website

I reckon the breast implants would make really neat mounds, or crash barriers! LOL.

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Accessory pack also available at www.BattlefieldLegends.com for $10.50 or about £6.50, 34 piece, desk, chair's, road closed sign, etc, great value for money.Regards Jason

·
Horlicks Hero
1,941 Posts
QUOTE (JasonVizor @ 14 Aug 2011, 14:45) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Let me guess, the guy in center left just got fresh with the dame in the yellow dress, so the chap to her right gave him a severe kick in the nads. The guy in the brown jacket is keeping his eyes shut for plausible deniability when the Feds turn up.

Cool figures. Not your usual set of spectators, but cool nonetheless.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts