SlotForum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, my name is Aaron Foord and I work for Gaugemaster Controls. I do not have an official job title but I take care of all the advertising and the day to day running and maintenance of the website. I also deal with trade sales enquiries, especially slot car ones.

We are, of course, the official UK distributors for Fly, Spirit, cartrix, PinkKar, Hobby Clasic and Bumslot, so if you have any quesries relating to any of these products you are more than welcome to email me direct. I will check in to the forum as often as I can but that may only be once a week or so. As distributors, we are NOT manufacturers, and there is only a certain amount I can do, but I promise to try to help if I can. Mark the title of your email 'Slot Forum'.

Otherwise I look forward to taking part in the forums, and please be aware that any opinions I give will be mine and not neccessarily those of the company.

Aaron
[email protected]

·
Jim Moyes
5,002 Posts
Working late, Aaron?

Devotion to duty that is!

Mr.M (one of the Folly Models posse- Hello Geoff!- apparently he's been lurking here a bit lately!
)

·
Registered
2,493 Posts
man! I've been thrashing round a fly racer tonight I wont mention the fact i won the race.. oh that slot it 956 is good now.. a little dabble of that and this and oh look!

erm, welcome to the forum

Rob.

·
Registered
752 Posts
Hi Aaron,

Welcome

I thought you said you'd only be stopping by once a week?

Anywho... thanks for giving us a distributor's eye view of the slot scene.

-Rob

1 - 5 of 5 Posts