SlotForum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, no its not Aaron from the sunny Shetlands, but Terry from a rather bleak and cold south coast. Sorry it's taken a while for us to post on the site but as you can guess there have been a few changes here at the company.

As for myself, I have been recently promoted to retail manager here at the Engine Shed, and as a keen slotcar racer/collector and modeller myself; I will try to keep you informed of what's happening with the products we represent.

JUST IN

FLY A801

The first release of the Alfa Romeo Guila GTV and it is finished in the 1976 Costa Brava rally livery. For a mass produced ready to run slotcar this really is a good as it gets, the wheels look spot on and the drivers even have a separate harness anchored to the floor behind them.

ALSO IN

FLY A365

An attractive release of this model as raced in this years Spanish GT Series, the base colour is actually a metallic black. Both this and the new Alfa have, according to the packaging been fitted with a 'new' style 27 tooth crownwheel.

AND FINALLY

RACER Ferrari 250LM (RCR15R and RCR16)

Now available, these beautiful models are the latest releases from the Spanish manufacturer Racer. The red 'Road Car' (also available in yellow RCR15Y) looks stunning but to my mind the yellow Francorchamps '65 Le Mans version has got to be one of the best looking slot cars we have ever seen. Of interest, these and all Racer models are also available in kit form at a lower price.

Terry

·
Registered
349 Posts
I can't keep up with the news today!

Welcome Terry, thanks for keeping up Gaugemaster's input here. It's great to have someone in the supply chain softening us punters up for the retailes to feast on!

Those Flys look great, as do the Racers. (I thought Racer was Italian, no?) Will be interesting with Scaley announcing a Ferrari deal whether or not some of us will wait to see if the 250LM is on their 'list'.

Thx again, Ken R

·
Registered
549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ha, Ha, spotted my not so deliberate mistake! Sorry Ken of course you are right Racer are Italian, will post pictures of the other Le Mans versions shortly.

Terry

·
Matt Tucker
3,561 Posts
I spent a very nice 2 hours browsing GetSlotted store yesterday - an oasis of luxury in the hurly burly of life. Anyway my wallet could not stay shut and my laptop had to be taken out of my bag so I could hide the incriminating boxes on my way in.

I have to say what an absoulte beauty (even better when up close and personal) and my first Fly purchase in quite a while.

Matt

1 - 10 of 10 Posts