SlotForum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Premium Member
8,009 Posts
Swapmeet was busy. Would be interesting to see what people got.
The three lads I went down with came away with several good buys from the NSR range...they do seem to be the flavour of the month with the modern racers/collectors. Did a lot of other folk go for that sort of thing down there?
No Jouef for sale down there & very little in the line of vintage buildings. However,I managed to get a couple of nice vintage Scaley cars.
Cheers,
Kev.

Boxed with paperwork c36 Honda RA273. Lovely. Made the long trip worthwhile.

A couple of nice series 2 b1 &b2 TYphoon & Hurricane bike combinations. Both boxed with paperwork.

An unboxed c9 Ferrari V8 in blue. Could do with a new set of transfers. But got it for a cheap price.

Always like a bargain, & at a fiver in a below the table spares box this c77 just needs a set of new stickers.

Another bargain. Mint & boxed c112 Mini Clubman for a tenner.

Rest of the buys were a load of Ortmann tyres , classic track & a BNIB vintage race tuned throttle.

· Premium Member
8,009 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
Thanks Cube, I`m really proud of it.
Speaking of Honda. Iwas on Ebay last night... I won a lovely VIP Raceway Set(approx 1966) with a yellow & white Honda F1 car in.....price? £20!!! Mega bargain!!
Cheers,
Kev

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.