SlotForum banner
1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,308 Posts
I cocked up my calendar royally and wasn't going to get there but my current squeeze is showing promising signs of tolerance and she offered to re-jig our plans to let me take a brief detour. #keeper?

Negotiations on just how long I get, whether the clock starts from when I join the expected queue or step foot in the hall, are ongoing. 🤗

P.s.
Is there a prize for the best photo-bomb of any 'content' Dave Kennedy may or may not be recording?😁

·
Slot King
4,029 Posts
Won't be there, currently in very very sunny rural France, bottle of decent white in the fridge for later on, and getting ready for Bordeaux next week (more decent wine).
Gaydon will be full of plastic stuff, I won't miss it.

Joel

·
David H
4,296 Posts
Sounds like there will be a lot of us battling over last place. I've entered the Policar Classic standard class and, so far, my only preparation has been to write a note to myself to remind me to look in a cupboard for a new unmodified Policar Classic. I think I have some F22 tyres somewhere but, if I can't find them, my car will truly be box-standard.

·
Premium Member
3,001 Posts
Sadly, I am sitting in a (sunny) field in Wales! Although Mrs. Longdog gave me a pass for Gaydon, she had already booked a camping and caravanning weekend! Damned devious creatures these females!

Reactions: HiFi and Trisha

·
Registered
2,762 Posts
I'll be there for sure, I need my slotting mojo boosted after 2 yrs of nothingness!
Sadly all my good intentions came to naught. :( I woke up in the middle of the night sneezing like crazy, and this morning I've full blown cold, and in no way to drive over to Gaydon, not safely anyway.

And no, it's not Covid again, just a good 'ole cold.

·
Registered
2,195 Posts
This is the guy at Gaydon with loads of different coloured scx p34s and Scaley vintage Bentley and Alfa's.
Haven't seen Dave Kennedy around yet, great to talk to Maurizio at Slot it and the team at Thunderslot, those Shelby gt350s are great, should be coming in about eight weeks.
Nice to see Simon and the scaley team with prototypes, the Motul RSR and Bastos Camaro look even better in the plastic than in photos.

·
Administrator
10,538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Scalextric stand impressive
Automotive design Floor Flooring Event Vehicle

Their best showing ever at his event

1 - 20 of 66 Posts