SlotForum banner
61 - 66 of 66 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,308 Posts
Having just watched one of DK's videos covering the event I'm wondering if anyone else had snaps of the Scaley Cobra or Mustang?

Or the SD1 that lurks in the back of one frame. (y)

Dave's awesome video in question.

Bonus point of order; nobody I've seen makes mention of the sample Scaleauto track that was present. That looked fantastic (God damn it, Dave!!):rolleyes:

·
Gary Skipp
6,711 Posts
The Scaleauto track looked like it had been in a loft for thirty years and was an absolutely awful showcase of what should be an exciting new (to the UK) product. It was very strangely coloured, as if covered in mildew, patchy, pale, terrible quite frankly. The borders were in an even worse state and several were missing or the wrong kind, actually causing deslots.

Having seen production Scaleauto track en Espanol, what was at Gaydon was nothing like it.

Thankfully.

·
David H
4,296 Posts
The Scaleauto track looked like it had been in a loft for thirty years
It was very strangely coloured, as if covered in mildew, patchy, pale, terrible quite frankly.
The guy manning the Scaleauto stand told me that the track pieces and borders were pre-production items and not representative of the production track. Quite why they chose to display that awful mildewy pre-prod stuff is a mystery.

61 - 66 of 66 Posts