SlotForum banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
DT
5,195 Posts
I'm going. Driving up from France on Saturday to the UK and then going up to the festival on Sunday morning. Most of the SF mods will be there, some racing and some manning stands. I'll be wondering around with a camera around my neck. A few of us will wear name badges, so say 'Hi' if you like and meet the team.

·
Premium Member
917 Posts
We are setting off at 6am from Newcastle, Im really looking forward to the festival.

Im sticking this picture up & if you see us say hello, im in the middle & thats martyn on the right.

Cheers Paul.

·
Premium Member
4,213 Posts
I'll be there. Most of the time i will be helping to run the SCX display, depending on the post and customs i will also be organizing the SCX Classic Proxy rally. I'll have my SlotRallyGB Polo Shirt on! - See you there.
Gareth

·
Prof I T
11,196 Posts
hi
will be on hand through out the day on the digital layout with rikorocket and Andy wallace helping out with the planned workshops.

In between that will be visiting trade stands for goodies....

·
Premium Member
1,009 Posts
I'll be there racing in the HO GP in the morning and having a go on as many of the other tracks as possible in the afternoon! If I get to pick up any bargains too then so much the better!

I have a picture of me on my profile, I'm on the left. Really looking forward to what I'm sure will be a great day and hopefully a good chance to meet more fellow slot fanatics!

·
Jon Grainger
3,825 Posts
Hi Ade

I will be racing for Scaleauto at the Battle of the Manufacturers, and also providing a commentary on it for all but my stint.

Also, Slot Racer Magazine will be exhibiting near the Battle of the Manufacturers Ninco track. Come and say hello, have a browse of the magazine. We will also be offering a special show only discount on one years subscription.

Regards
Jon Grainger

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
I'll be racing in the HO Grand Prix and afternoon HO races too. I hope to get a little bit of time to see the rest of the festival but who knows. As for face, the clue is in the avatar!

1 - 20 of 44 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.