SlotForum banner
21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Nope - as a proud owner of a Wankel RX-7 myself, I would suggest Mazda RX-7 IMSA liveries
biggrin.png

(no, just joking)
Oh I just read through this old thread and had to respond…….
Rx7 by slot.it?? PPLLEEAASSE!!!!!!

I mean is that even a question!!

you are guaranteed to sell a ton of those!!

is it worth starting a new thread for?

·
Premium Member
5,608 Posts
Ach! If he made one it wouldn't be an FD3 so... sad times. Imaginary sad times.😕

·
Registered
45 Posts
it would have to be an FD, low and wide. some of those japanese time attack cars are pretty cool!
why do you think it wouldnt be an FD?

·
Premium Member
5,608 Posts
Yer man Maurizio has an FB, I believe. Possibly a turbo. Not an FD, I'm sure. Sad times.

I would only accept a box standard, road-going, i.e. no tuner silliness, FD3 or a full fat GT300 RE-Amemiya machine.

I'll try and take a snap of my almost finished (only been... fifteen years in the making) Arii kit soon. One reason it's taken so long was a growing dislike of it's aftermarket wing and front valance.

Tuners? Tsch! 😬

Too late I noticed the police car kit has the factory front end. Still got the silly wing, mind.

Sad, sad times.

But, on topic, the retro F1s? Still not my jam.

·
Vendor
2,950 Posts
Staying off topic, I was lying under my RX-7 FB yesterday, removing a dripping sump (quite common) and cleaning up everything. She's a clean unmolested 1982 GSL.
FD? Start a new thread and convince me with some pictures from IMSA and real racing cars :). Please.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Staying off topic, I was lying under my RX-7 FB yesterday, removing a dripping sump (quite common) and cleaning up everything. She's a clean unmolested 1982 GSL.
FD? Start a new thread and convince me with some pictures from IMSA and real racing cars :). Please.
challenge excepted!!! stay tuned...

21 - 27 of 27 Posts