SlotForum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
979 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Getslotted had them down for coming out in late 2003, but no sign - I guess another victim of mis-timing from the manufacturer. Oh, well they better be good!

Come on TS, where are they? Does any of the importers/dealers have any news?

Mark

·
Simon Moss (Undisputed #1 Racer Fan)
553 Posts
Team Slot already make the Integrale in 2 different variations. Have a look at the Getslotted web site for pictures.

Also SCX are planning to produce it this year. Hope this answer's your question.

M

·
Registered
17 Posts
That Stratos looks great, definetly one to add to a growing collection, attention to detail looks high too, even has the foreign tags on the rear, my names on one already !

·
Registered
2,493 Posts
QUOTE Team Slot already make the Integrale in 2 different variations.

thats great that!

considering I have a hell of a lot more of em..

check out pendle, I think they have a few more

Rob.

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
Team Slot stuff is resin isn't it? How does that stand up when racing? Will I be looking at an expensive collection of Stratos bits?

Mark.

·
Simon Moss (Undisputed #1 Racer Fan)
553 Posts
Not all of their cars are resin. You can usually tell by the pricing. The resin cars are normally limited Editions and sell for around £46 (ish). Where as the plastic cars are not (to my knowing) limited and sell for around £26 (ish).
So by deduction the Stratos (which is priced around £26) should be made of plastic, which is good for us racers.

Looking forward to buying one myself to race. I don't suppose they will be available before the MK swapmeet this sunday. If not, I'm sure they will be worth the wait.

M

1 - 13 of 13 Posts