SlotForum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Premium Member
5,364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

News from new French Slot manufacturer - Ghost Trax.

Here's some information about GHOST TRAX.

My name is Nicolas CASTELLO and I'm product designer and I've launched "GHOST TRAX" www.ghost-trax.com one year ago.

This brand will be involved in producing high quality slot products with craftsman processes (hi-fi resin kits and RTR cars).
I'm producing :
• the first "modular wood track system" with currently two range : 1/32 rally tracks and 1/43 race tracks (and in a few weeks an 1/32 range)
• a resin 1/32 race car (from a comic I'm writing and drawing www.mazzari-racing.com) in limited edition (150pcs)
• a BRABHAM is about to be released (end of February)
• track accessories.

At the moment we only sell "direct" on our online shop, with international shipping as well.

Here's some GHOST TRAX products photos.

Brabham BT46

MAZZARI - Can AM '74

Modular wood track system

PITLINE RANGE

High end finishes and lot of details for great realism decoration around your track.

Slot Furniture

Furniture by GHOST TRAX : Design furniture for contract (restaurants, hotels, bar...) or home with hidden treasures... like slot tracks.

· Premium Member
1,439 Posts
Good question Michael. I was hoping that they would produce more cars from the 70's/80's. The BT46 kit was brilliant but expensive (doubly so when you included the Slot-It running gear) and great quality.
Shame if they have gone from our hobby.

Time will tell.

Cheers,
Philip

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.